Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 16 and just need a hobby

Friday 1 February 2013

Newbie here!

I've decided to keep this blog as anonymous as I can for the moment, so i can hide from prying eyes that just want to be nosey or have a good laugh, but i don't mind sharing that I am a 15 year old girl who inhabits a nice little city in England.

For a while now, i've been exploring ways on the internet to share, experience and learn. I've had various accounts on random blogging sites, and settled for a twitter account last year, which i can not keep away from.

However, whilst inspired by Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter (i would 'tag' but i'll reiterate, i'm a newbie with no idea how to do anything just yet*) and their blogs i've decided to create my own.

I hope to be posting short blogs on make up if i can, and arty-farty things, as well as a few lifestyle posts, so wish me luck!

(admittedly, not really sure how to sign off a blog, so i'll sign it like a letter!)

yours faithfully,

privateempyrean :')

*therefore, any help offered would be much appreciated!

2 comments: